Saturday, April 7, 2007

snowy spring Saturday

Other than that one beautiful day for Tigers home opener, the weather has really stank this week. Every day since the opener it has been snowy/cold/windy. Today it snowed all day; sometimes very heavily. Most of it is melting, though, so there is very little on the ground.  Man, it has been cold!

Steven was supposed to have a scrimmage soccer game this morning, but thankfully it was cancelled. I got to sleep in for another blessed morning - and given how sore my knee is today, that was very good news.

So we all spent the afternoon at a birthday party for Dan's darling little niece at Chuck E. Cheese.  She turned five and is cute as a button!

Yesterday I go a weird email from Paypal asking me to authorize some guy I have never heard of who lives in Pennsylvania and his buying a Dell laptop computer using my account. Needless to say, I do not want to pay for some stranger's expensive computer purchase. So Dan and I spent some time at the bank this afternoon making sure that the charge will not be able to go through. On Monday I will also head into the county sheriff's office and report this as a possible crime. I would also cancel my Paypal account, but I have not been able to log in to do so. But I will keep trying to do that, too!

Two wonderful home cooked family dinners eaten as a group at the dinner table together two evenings in a row! The world is probably about to end! And breakfast morning tomorrow as well!

No comments: