Sunday, April 29, 2007

busy but productive day

I do not know how much laundry got done, but it was several loads. And there is still so much that needs to be done that I could almost cry. I am very happy with the new washer, though - it is so quiet that I have to keep checking it to make sure that it is really running!

Filled up the bird feeders and repaired a couple of them. Did a load of dishes (though another load remains to be done). Watered all of the house plants. Kept running things to Steven that he wanted at his friend's house and had forgotten at home. Did tons of laundry. Did a bit of yard work. Even managed to find a couple of hours to take a nap before the rain came.

Dan and I went to a good Vietnamese restaurant called Dalat in Ypsilanti for dinner. http://www.dalatco.com/  They have the greatest egg rolls there you could ever hope to find.

And then we came home and I baked more chocolate chip cookies, and we did a bunch more laundry.  Yes - we are old farts!

No comments: