Sunday, April 29, 2007

another busy day

We have been busy with laundry again all day. A bunch of loads down, easily twice as much still dirty. I hope I am never without a washing machine for so long ever again. I am certain that there will still be a ton of washing to do, even after I get back from Indiana next weekend.

Talked to Bill to plan out the end of the week. He has finals on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. We will be driving down there on Wednesday night - Dan does not want to take the day off from work. We will probably spend most of Thursday doing something fun in Indy, as Bill will be having finals all day. On Thursday evening we will take him out to dinner and start packing up his stuff. On Friday his final is in the afternoon.  So we will probably pack the bigger items (bike, book case, etc.) in his little truck and Dan will come back home on Friday morning (as he does not want to take Saturday off from work). Steven and Bill and I will come back in the Jeep (with little stuff like clothing and bedding and textbooks) on Saturday, after packing up the last few things and cleaning the room. That way we can get the last stuff ready to go on Friday evening and Saturday morning.

We will also have to keep an eye on the weather, as the little truck does not have a cover for the truck bed. If the weather is going to suck, we might have to get a tiny rental trailer to pull behind the Jeep for the big items.

In the meantime, I did not get much rest on my two days off, and am pretty tired. I am sure I will not get much rest this coming week, either. At least there will be only three days to work - tonight, Monday, and Tuesday. The rest of my time will be taken up with laundry and house work.  YUCK!!

No comments: