Tuesday, November 28, 2006

it was one of THOSE headaches

I woke up today with one of those headaches. You know the kind - where you crawl out of bed, where loud noises and bright light bring stabbing pains, where it all you can do to get dressed and crawl to your car to drive to work.

And then when I was driving in Ann Arbor on my way to work, I started to get car sick. Because the sun was out and it was bright and my head hurt. A lot. So I started to get sick to my stomach.

I thought about pulling into a parking lot and calling in sick with my cell phone and sitting there until my stomach calmed down, but then I realized that I was a lot closer to work than I was to home.

So I went into work, completely miserable. Though the nausea went away once I was no longer moving. But I spent as much of the night as I could in a darkened room, rubbing my head.

What a sucky butt day!

No comments: