Saturday, May 13, 2006

meh

Spent a lot of the day doing housework. Spent  most of the rest of it resting. Steven was home from school with his cold, and Bill had a half day and came home sick. I'm not feeling the greatest, and neither is Dan.

Dan came home tonight with a bunch of invitations to parties, meet and greets for a local politician running for congress, and breakfasts - all for this weekend. I told him that he was more than welcome to go to any or all of them, but I just am not up to it right now. He laughed and told me that was what he was hoping I would say, as he isn't feeling well, either.

Watched some movies with the kids this afternoon - Serenity and The Fantastic Four. Steven is reading a fantasy series about warrior cats, Bill is reading Tolkien's Sil, and I am still slowly working my way through a series of biographies of Roman emperors by an ancient Roman. The similar names of members of the noble houses are driving me nuts with this head cold.

No comments: