Saturday, May 13, 2006

meh part two

Well, the kids and I were all feeling better today, though still not 100%. Dan is feeling about as bad as I was yesterday, which means he isn't up to do much more than sleeping on the couch.

I did a bunch of housework today. I am despairing of ever having time to work on my and Bill's photos. The housework increases to fill up any and all time allotted to it. And it feels as if I fall further and further behind with it with each and every day. It has been cold and raining now for three days, so I have not been able to work outside at all.

I think my real problem right now, though is just being very burned out from work and the situation with the person on midnights who is calling in so much. I am just emotionally, mentally, and physically exhausted. Luckily, I do have a couple of long weekends coming up, as well as a vacation next month. I am so hoping having a bit of time off will help me feel better.

Steven played soccer in the soaking cold rain today. I parked my Jeep behind one of the nets and just stayed in the vehicle and watched the game. The field was like a swamp. Steven came home and took a long, hot shower.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day. I will, of course, work. Dan is saying he will cook up a tasty  breakfast featuring French toast, though, which will be very nice.

No comments: