Tuesday, May 9, 2006

bills bills bills bills

I'm making pretty good headway on the bills. I have sorted out everything, and discarded the junk mail. I have about half of the actual bills paid, and the rest ready to be paid in the morning. I'm starting to get tired, though, so I think I might go to bed pretty soon. The important stuff like Bill's dorm room down payment went out already this morning, along with the broken dvd's.

Work was OK tonight, so maybe this week will be OK. We're already short handed for tomorrow night, though, so maybe not.

I think for now I will just continue to do my best to ignore the former friend. Maybe if I keep just staying as far away as possible, eventually I will get over the urge to vomit whenever he is around.  I'll get some nice breaks anyway in the next few weeks. Maybe those, and the lack of stress (from work) surrounding them, will help me feel better about the whole thing.

I have been reading some books on vacationing and day hikes in the Tetons and Yellowstone. Sounds like the perfect place on Earth for me. Lots of wildlife, high mountains, canyons, lakes, rivers, hot springs, geysers, waterfalls, forests, etc. Don't know if we can afford to go next year, but one of these years...

No comments: