Tuesday, May 9, 2006

another gorgeous spring day

Another gorgeous sunny spring day. In truth, we could perhaps use a bit of rain, but I will not complain about the glorious weather. I spent some time outside this morning, in between bouts of finishing up paying the bills. The snow peas are starting to spring up.

 

Bill had his second of three AP classes today, the one he was dreading the most, American government. I asked how he did when he got home, and he feels pretty confident. he thinks he did well enough to able to get full college credit for it.  His next (and last) AP test is tomorrow morning - chemistry.  When that is over he will be a halftime student for a couple of weeks, then be done forever with public school.

Right now he is asleep upstairs on the couch, with Steven's cat Bud asleep on top of him.

And with that, I am out the door and on my way to work.

No comments: