Wednesday, May 3, 2006

grouchy

Bill got home a few minutes ago. He had been taking his AP calculus test most of the day. He said the multiple choice questions were ridiculously easy, but that the free form questions were the hardest math problems he has ever seen. I just hope he did well enough on the thing that he will get college credit for it. If he passes his three AP tests, and since Ball State has given him credit for freshman English due to his high ACT score, he would come into college with one semester of work done. That would save a lot of time and money.

Our dogwood tree began blooming this morning. Bliss!!  I have always loved the legend of the dogwood:

http://www.promiseofgod.com/dogwood/

Last night work was crazy and busy and I had to do a lot of heavy lifting. My back is really sore today. As a result I am quite grouchy and I just want to take lots of naprosyn and lie still in bed. Instead I will have to go to work and it will be crazy and busy and I will have to lift a lot of heavy things and my back will be even more sore tomorrow.  By the time Friday gets here, I will have a hard time even moving, and will be grouchy beyond anything.

I am also grouchy because I had to work last night and Steven had his band concert. I always hate missing things like that for the kids.  And I missed his concert, and work really stank on top of it.

 

No comments: