Monday, October 10, 2005

Things I Want To Do Before I Die

I want to Visit Yellowstone and the Tetons.

I want to hear my favorite rock group of all time, U2, live in concert.

I want to dance naked in the moonlight with the sexiest man I know (well, shoes are OK wink.gif ).

I want to watch a herd of wild horses running free.

I want to go to Chicago for a long weekend and do nothing except biological necessities like eating and sleeping -- and listen to as much live music as humanly possible over the course of that weekend -- jazz, the blues, classical, rock -- it matters not as long as it is good.

Finish reading the Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant by Donaldson and all of A Song of Ice and Fire by Martin. icon_smile.gif

Visit France, Ireland, and Scotland.

Hear Beethoven's Ninth Symphony live.

No comments: