Monday, October 3, 2005

Spent the day stripping the beds and changing everyone's bedding. I bought new bedding for the kids -- it was sort of blush inducing for them to still have their small children's bedding with 101 Dalmations and Whinnie the Pooh as teenaged males, so I went ahead and ordered them new warmer bedding more appropriate for their ages. Steven got a black and red dragon pattern (he loves dragons). Bill got plain solid navy (his choice). Besides sheets I also got warm solid colored blankets and heavy comforters. And Steven, who has east facing windows that let in a lot of light, also got curtains. We are now set for a long and cold winter, with the thermostat set very low because the cost of heating the house is supposed to go up so much.

Because I stripped all of the beds at once, I am also so far behind in the laundry now that I am nearly ready to run away from home.

I know what I will be very busy with for the next couple of weeks.

No comments: