Saturday, October 22, 2005

Bill took his ACT test this morning, and he feels pretty good about how he did. So I think he did pretty well, other than any possible "silly mistakes" he might have made. Going by his practice exams, it sounds as if he scored in the high twenties or low thirties. I took him out to lunch to celebrate. We went to the Olive Garden, and had soup, salad, and breadsticks. It really hit the spot.  Especially the soup.

I decided not to plant more flowers today. Yesterday was glorious and sunny -- the perfect fall day, in fact. Today is cold and cloudy, and it looks like it might start raining at any moment. So I have been working on housework all morning, especially laundry.  That needs to be done, as well. I got so far behind in the laundry when I stripped all of the beds at once, and have gotten even further behind from going out of town last weekend. So I am probably doing more loads (due to having a septic tank) than I should today to try to catch up a little bit.

Steven is off in Ann Arbor today with his best friend. They are playing in a Nintendo tournament at the library. This is the second time they have done that, and they have a lot of fun. When he gets home, it will be time for him to go play soccer. That is going to be cold, and I hope the rain stays away until the game is over!

I am about to go digging in my closet and get out some of my Halloween decorations! YAY!! I love Halloween!

No comments: