Friday, October 21, 2005

I came in for a few minutes to warm up my fingers. I'm planting lots of flowers and ferns this afternoon, and its chilly outside.  I love the fall, though -- while all of the seasons are very beautiful, each in its own way -- the autumn is just gorgeous with the leaves turning color, the geese migrating, and the crisp smelling air.

The kitties are watching me through the windows, and the dog is following me around the yard. I brought him in with me, and he's napping now, my sweet old gray pup.  Poor old guy pees like a girl dog now, as he's too old and stiff to lift his leg most of the time. But he is still loving and waggy and happy.

Should be another busy weekend. I will be busy planting flowers today and tomorrow (though it might rain tomorrow) and Steven will have soccer games on Saturday and Sunday, and Bill will be taking his college boards (ACT) on Saturday morning. And I want to put up some Halloween decorations this year. I have some cute candle holders and stuff like that. I was still too upset with my father's death last fall to even feel like doing that. This year I do feel like it, which I take to be a good sign.

No comments: