Thursday, June 9, 2005

Working the extra night this week has gotten to me. I have been popping naprosyn tablets like candy the last two days, in an effort to stave off some of the muscle soreness and make it to the end of the workweek. Only one more night, and I will have made it.  It has also been unseasonably hot and humid all week, and that does not help, either.  I do not care how many people call in this weekend, I will not go in and work an extra shift.

The kids are out of school, and that is good.  I love being able to see them everyday rather than the three days a week my work schedule usually allows.  This morning Steven and I watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail together.  Tomorrow, if the heat continues, we will probably go watch a movie in the middle of the afternoon.

No comments: