Wednesday, June 1, 2005

Having a nice morning. Dan came back to bed about the time I was about to get up for the day. He said he wanted a couple of minutes of cuddling before he left for work. He was sound asleep and snoring in about two minutes. He was all wrapped around me, and it was very sweet and cuddly. I felt almost guilty to shake him awake after about 45 minutes, as I had to use the bathroom very badly at that point, and I was worried he would be late and be in trouble.  I got dressed and followed him into Ann Arbor, we we met at Panera Bread for breakfast. It's finally warm enough to order their wonderful honey dew melon iced green tea.

Last night work was OK, though it was hard going back in after four wonderful days off. One of my coworkers came back after being off for more than two weeks, and that must have been even harder for her. She had gone to Charleston, South Carolina, where she had stayed in a haunted bed & breakfast.  She brought us pretty little sweet grasss baskets, and some wonderful tea blends and other area specialty foods. (I should go make myself a cup of tea right now, in fact). Tonight I will bring in the chocolate goodies I got for everyone down in Kentucky. One of my coworkers likes bourbon, so I got bourbon chocolates and bourbon chocolate cherries. I'm not one to get into hard liquor, so I probably won't even try any, but I'm sure the others will love them.

No comments: