Wednesday, June 29, 2005

This morning I got a great surprise. When I got online to read my email, Bill started talking to me IM. I love the internet! I got to talk to my son in Spain!

He is probably at the airport in Madrid right now, getting ready for the first leg of the journey home. They have long, long layovers in Paril and New Jersey, and will be either in airports or on airplanes more than twenty hours before finally getting into Detroit Metro. I am sure he will be grouchy and tired, but he will be home by the time I get home from work tomorrow night.    

Uggggggggggggggg. Work has been awful this week. We've been buried under huge amounts of work. Thank goodness there are only two nights left this week. Then it will be the holiday weekend, though I will be working both Sunday and Monday (July 4).

No comments: