Saturday, May 8, 2004

Steven wasn't feeling well, but played soccer this morning. He isn't running a fever now, but you can tell he is a bit tired and run down. Bill played soccer tonight under the lights. He had a couple of good shots on goal and took out the opposing goalie. The guy sitting next to us said "Well ,that's the wrestler. Great hit!"  In his gane, Steven took out a much larger kid, who flipped in the air. Who says soccer is a tame sport?

I sort of took a day off and did quiet things like read and rest. The stupid tick bite I got in Arkansas is driving me nuts. It has a hurty itch, and its all I can do not to claw at it. The kids told me there is an area the size of the palm of Billy's hand that is red and angry looking surrounding the scabs. Sounds like its time to go to the doctor.

Tomorow is Mother's Day. So Happy Mother's Day out there to all mothers, sisters, and daughters.

No comments: