Thursday, May 20, 2004

Last night was a pretty good night at work. Spirits are up with the temporary victory over the weird schedule changes. One of my coworkers brought in a great homecooked dinner, which was wonderful!

The doctor's office called today. I have to go in tomorrow and get more blood drawn. They want to do some more blood tests over the tick bite. Sigh. Hopefully this will be the last round.

If no one is sick tomorrow I will be test driving cars. I hate dealing with car sales people, so have promised myself a new classical CD for each model I drive. Maybe that way I can tune the sales people out with a little burst of music greed.  I am also going to the smaller dealers in Milan and Saline rather than the huge places in Ann Arbor and Ypsilanti. That might make things better. Maybe I can even pick up some of those great pasties at the deli in Saline while I am there.

No comments: