Friday, May 14, 2004

I am so glad my work week is over. My boss  has made many more people upset lately by needlessly messing around with their work schedules. A lot of unhappy friends.  I am just sort of quietly waiting to see what he will do with me, and wondering what sort of awful thing it will be.

Dan surprised me yesterday by coming home as I was getting ready for work. he had a bad headache , so I had to give him some medicine and a big drink of water...he called me at work to tell me that when he picked up Bill from driver's training, Bill was sick with a fever and a sore throat. Poor kid is still not feeling well today, missed school...I am hoping he is feeling better tomorrow. He has his first chance to go out driving on the road with his instructor tomorrow -- not to mention a late soccer game, under the lights...

If I can, I will go to the post office and test drive jeeps tomorrow. If Bill is home sick, though, here I will be...on Saturday Steven plays his game i nthe morning, and then, if the weather is good, I will plant flowers all day. And maybe test drive a couple of small Ford SUV's.

No comments: