Thursday, March 13, 2008

things are going well...

I am nearly completely recovered from the cold; Bill got it, too, but he is also on the mend.

 

I think all of the rest I have been getting has greatly contributed to getting better, rather than having the thing drag out for weeks, as it normally would.

I am enjoying having the house to myself for a bit; Steven is still at school, Dan is at work, and Bill is at a meeting for transfer students at eastern Michigan University.

Later tonight Dan and I will be going out to dinner, and then a jazz concert at Hill Auditorium from the SF Jazz Collective. Should be great!

I have been catching up a little bit with my huge TBR stack, and have been watching some movies this week. I caught an old Marilyn Monroe movie last night, and, as usual, I am always caught off guard by what a good comedic actress she was. She is such an icon, but she actually had some talent, too.


Tags:

No comments: