Thursday, March 6, 2008

one more night...

I caught Steven's cold (though thankfully he is getting better) and feel stuffed up and tired. All  I want to do is to curl up in bed with a good cozy mystery and a big cup of tea. But only one more night of work, and then I will be on vacation! That thought is keeping me going...

Bill will be getting home tonight for his spring break, while I am at work.

We're due for a big snow storm tomorrow; they are saying eight inches of snow or more. If we do get that much, it will make this the snowiest winter ever recorded in this area. It will also break the record foe the most snow ever recorded in March (with most of the month still to go). At least I will not have to drive in it this time.

Tigers hitting and starting pitchers sound they are all doing well down in spring training. The relief pitchers, though, sound like they will be a huge problem this season (again!). Can't win games without good relief pitching, so the Tigers may well be the best team in baseball not to make the playoffs (again!!).And one of my favorite Tigers, Brandon Inge, has become a cry baby over having to become a utility player rather than the regular third baseman...which is a big disappointment. I had thought better of him, as he usually has so much class. he seems to be the biggest story coming out of spring training, in fact, which is strange with all of the all stars on the team.

 

 

No comments: