Wednesday, March 5, 2008

snow day

I had a really hard time getting to sleep last night. I think I got too stressed out driving home in the storm on the awful roads.

But Steven had a snow day today, so I was able to sleep in since there was someone else here to let the poor old dog out. I got up briefly to say hi to my son, and make sure he was OK, and went back to bed.

When I got a bit of sleep, I got up and cooked us both up a nice hot lunch.

It has been a peaceful day at home - I wish I do not have to go to work, as it has been so pleasant, but what can you do?

At least there are only two more nights at work before my break.

It is sunny and cold today, but last I heard we are due for more snow tomorrow.

Long term forecast says next week, when I am off from work, it will finally get above freezing, and we are due for several days of rain (which we will not need with all of the snow melt). It will be major, big time mud season.


Tags:

No comments: