Friday, March 28, 2008

and yet more snow!

This winter has been unbelievable. We had already had more snow than ever recorded in Ann Arbor since they started keeping records in the 1800's but we got yet more snow last night (about three inches worth). Monday is opening day for the Tigers, and the ground is covered with snow! Today, thankfully, is sunny and in the forties, so hopefully this latest dump of white crap will melt by Monday!

And hopefully last night will be my last bad weather drive home until next winter.

I woke up this morning with diarrhea. First time in a week, and means I have to cut back to blander foods again. I had had curried couscous for lunch yesterday, and apparently my body is not ready for curry. Damn, I am sick of bland boring food.

Steven had a half day of school today, and will be off for spring break all of next week. he is pretty geeked up about it!

No comments: