Saturday, December 23, 2006

Friday before Christmas

Yesterday I indulged in one of my hobbies and spent the day baking. I made Irish soda bread, gingerbread, double chocolate brownies, and chocolate chip swirl bread. Dan and the kids really enjoyed chowing down on fresh baked goods right out of the oven.

In the afternoon Dan and Bill and I headed into Ann Arbor to buy Bill a laptop computer for Christmas. It was cloudy and raining ,and we got to see a sky filled with angry clouds and huge rainbows. That was rather stunning and beautiful. I wish I had had a camera with me. Lots of people were stopping and taking pictures of the sky - it was that awe inspiring!

We got the laptop and a few grocery items and we all came home and crashed. The kids are both coming down with a cold, and Dan and I both have slightly upset tummies. Nothing a couple of days of rest will not take care of!

What the heck are these tag things AOL has added to our journals? Since our entries already have titles, is there any real reason to use the tags, too?

No comments: