Friday, July 21, 2006

weekends are good!!

Rested as much as I could today, though Bill (mainly) and I did get quite a bit of housework done. Steven's room is now completely emptied out and awaiting steam cleaning. All of the funky smells are gone, and most of the nasty sweat socks are either pitched out or washed.

The cement people never showed up today, but the driveway area probably needed to be cleaned up a bit anyway. I have to go get more mosquito spray for the backyard tomorrow. We have to park back there, waiting for the cement people (and for about two weeks after they pour the cement) and the mosquitoes are getting fierce again, the little winged demons!

Steven did wake me up a lot earlier than I wanted to be awake, but he wanted to give me a hug before he went off to spend the night at his best friend's house. So that was fine. And with him gone overnight, we were able to go out and get some delicious Thai food (which Steven would not have been willing to eat). And yes - he does look bigger! It is incredible how quickly teenaged boys can grow!

No comments: