Wednesday, July 26, 2006

finally quieting down

Work is finally quieting down a bit this week. It is steady, but not frantic. I did not have any stress diarrhea today, and that made it a good day.

Steven's furniture and his various stuff (books, drawing and art implements, trophies, etc.) are making it back into his room. Bill's room is still trashed, unfortunately. He has been working a lot of hours this week, so he hasn't really gotten a chance to work on it yet. Steven and I will be going to buy some of those book cases that fold out on hinges on Friday for his room. That will help a lot with his clutter; not sure what to do with Bill's yet.

Hard to believe that July is nearly over, and that Bill will be off at school in less than a month! He has finished reading the book that is required reading for all incoming freshmen; First They Killed my Father, about the Killing Fields in Cambodia.

My dear friend who moved out to Las Vegas will be back for the weekend. I am hoping to go to a party in his honor on Saturday night, accompanied by my sexy husband.

No comments: