Friday, July 28, 2006

another week another paycheck

The week is getting to be over, and those of us who work are all exhausted. I was going to let poor Dan sleep on the couch tonight (he was sound asleep and I did not have the heart to wake him up) but he woke up as I was turning off the lights and television (he fell asleep watching baseball highlights) and headed off to bed.  I am also pretty tired, but am still a bit too wound up from work to go to bed yet.

Tomorrow will be spent shopping for the book cases for Steven's room (he will get to do the heavy lifting for me) and I will probably make some sort of pasta for dinner (I am in the mood for pasta and garlic bread and a big plate of salad). Hopefully we can go shopping for a bed or futon for Bill's room, too!

Today Bill got the name and address of his college room mate. He is a kid from the suburbs of Kansas City. We'll give him a call this weekend, but we figure chances are pretty good that (since he will be coming to school from even farther away than Bill is, and they are both honors college kids) that he also in the school of architecture. That would be cool, because they would have most of the same classes and would be able to help each other study.

Today a wonderful friend of mine and Dan's turned 50! Happy Birthday Danlo! We love you!!!

No comments: