Monday, July 3, 2006

Happy Fourth of July!!!

We have been doing a lot of work in the house the last few days. We have been concentrating on the kids' rooms. We want to take everything out of the rooms and give them a good scrub down and stream clean the carpets. Then we will take Steven's broken, junky little kid bed to the dump and put Bill's nice bunk beds in there. We will then go get a double bed or a futon for Bill's room, which will be a guest room for the months he will be off at university. We are sorting out all of the clothes and organizing everything as we go, so it will be taking a couple of weeks. Eventually all of the out grown clothes will be going to a charity.

Dan and I both have to work tomorrow, on the holiday. We are hoping he can come home for an hour or so and we can have a nice lunch before I go to work tomorrow.

The computer is still being worked on. It is a massive pain in the butt, as Dan was doing a lot of his business via email!

The book with my poem in it has been printed. Most of the stories and poems in the book are brilliantly written. Mine does not deserve to be in such company!

Last night I got to talk to my dear friend John, who transferred out to the Las Vegas VA last month. It was so good to hear his voice! If you could pick your family, I would want him as my big brother!!!!!

No comments: