Thursday, July 13, 2006

another brutal night at work

This week at work is just awful. It is very busy and very stressful, and everyone is freaking out because the US Inspector General will dropping in to torment us next week. Last time they came by we got written up for having a spider web in a storage closet. They are far more picky than the dreaded JCAHO inspectors. Regular hospitals only need to worry about JCAHO inspections. We get both as a government hospital. Oh well, it does keep us on the straight and narrow, I suppose.

I am exhausted. I am hoping tomorrow night will be better, as the last night of the work week. But there is a scheduled computer down time for several hours, so it might end up being the worst night of all.

Ah well. Somehow I will muddle through. Time for a quick journal entry about Taliesin, and maybe if I can stay awake long enough another about the Crane Foundation, then a hot shower and bed.

One more night! I can do this!

 

No comments: