Friday, June 2, 2006

Pearl Jam

Just realized I had never talked about the Pearl Jam concert. So I copied and pasted this from a discussion board where I am a member and where I talked about the concert right after it happened:

I got the tickets a couple of weeks ago, but did not tell the kids. So last night we told the kids we were going out, but refused to tell them where. They whined a lot. :lol When we got off at the Palace exit, we told them we were going to biggest clown convention in the world being held at the Palace (my older son has a terrible fear of clowns). That freaked them out!!!! Then they saw the big sign saying "Pearl Jam in concert" and they were very happy. :lol

Yeah, I am a mean person, and I sometimes play tricks on people. hee hee hee :lol

Pearl Jam is very good in concert. They have a lot of energy and fire. For this concert, they played a lot of music from their new release, Pearl Jam, mixed in with occasional old treasures like Jeremy. It was very enjoyable. :)

No comments: