Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Two more days and we will be going...I have now been having my period since the weekend before Easter. Dan thinks it is because of stress because of the trip to pack up my parents' house. I am tired of having my period, of feeling like a water balloon, of having cramps, and of being terminally grouchy. Not to mention just plain physically tired and worn out.. I hope this time next week, when I am sitting in a hotel room in the pretty rolling hills of southern Illinois, I will be relieved, relaxed, and not losing any more blood! I'm starting to wonder how much a person can lose and still function OK...

The truck is in the shop being checked before our trip. Dan has my car and had to drop me off and pick me up at work today. I always feel bad for him when he has to come get me at midnight...it really wears him out as he leaves the house so early most mornings. We did sneak in a quick fast food lunch at Boston Market, though. Chicken pot pie , mac & cheese, cornbread...

Work also continues to be stressful. Now one of my favorite people is seriously considering leaving because of all the weirdness going on with the schedules.

No comments: