Monday, April 5, 2004

Got to meet a friend's baby last night. He was so cute! So precious! Just an absolutely darling little baby! My friend has been off from work since shortly before he was born (he's a Valentine's baby), so it was great seeing both her and him when she dropped in last night to say hello. :)

Yesterday afternoon Dan and the boys got to go to the second birthday party for his cute little niece...I had to miss it because of work, but heard it went fine.  :) Sometimes working straight second shift can be trying...you have to miss all sorts of family functions...but if I were to try to get on day shifts I would then have to rotate through all three shifts (right now I am pretty much only afternoons, with only an occasional midnight) as well as weekends (right now I get to work the same days of the week on a consistent basis, so I can actually plan my life...)

No comments: