Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Got a call very early this morning from the middle school...Stevie was throwing up. It was so early that Dan was still home, so he went and got the poor little guy. He was fine when he left the house this morning, but started throwing up very energetically when he got to school, and Dan said he even threw up twice on his way to the car from the office. When he got home, I discovered he was running a fever, but, of course, couldn't give him anything, because he was vomiting. Early this afternoon I finally got some tylenol in him, and some cold water...I will be going in to work a bit late, as I do not want to leave him alone...so when Bill gets home from high school, I will head in...

Just ort of waiting for it to hit me and Bill now... Knowing my luck it will hit me on Friday, when I am off of work...

No comments: