Friday, April 2, 2004

End of the work week. I am exhausted, and glad to have the next two days off. In fact, the kids will be out of school for a week next week, and that makes me very happy. :)

No date for me this week...Dan and the boys are heading out for wrestling, so I will stay at home with the cats and the dog with my feet up, listening to some soothing music. I really need that!

I keep thinking about my father and feeling so bad. He had such a difficult life. I had so wanted him to move in with us...thought he would enjoy the children and seeing their sporting events and like living in a warm house filled with music and soft cuddly lap cats...I wish he was here now...sitting in the big blue comfortable chair, watching basketball on TV, with a purring cat in his lap...I've got to stop, though, just typing this is making me cry my eyes out...

No comments: