Thursday, April 22, 2004

Ran around doing errands all day. Left the hosue early this morning, got home in time to brush my teeth and go to work. Did manage to meet Dan for lunch at Chili's...its always good to meet him for lunch. He usually only eats breakfast and dinner, and when we meet for lunch I can see him feeling better as he eats...he gets more energy and just looks like he's feeling so much better. Gets a bit of color in his cheeks, and doesn't look quite so harried as when he walks into the restaurant.

But, as a result, I got no packing done.

Tomorrow I must do all of the packing, though as it is only for five days hopefully it won't be too bad. Clothes, medicine, toiletries, a book or two for each of us, the portable dvd player and a few dvds for the children to watch in the truck, food and water and dishes for the dog...

Only two errands tomorrow -- go to the bank and have some papers notarized for my sister, and drop off the car to be looked at while we are gone...make sure it is fit to be driven way out to New Mexico if it comes to that...

Tonight I am frantically doing last minute things like change the cat litter boxes, water the plants, and anything else I can think of to do without waking anyone up.

No comments: