Friday, April 2, 2004

Still exhausted. Went to Borders today and picked up a couple of CDs and a couple of books. Then went grocery shopping...but with both of the boys having growth spurts right now, I am sure I will have to go again VERY soon. ;)

This afternoon they wanted me to go to the wrestling tournament in Manchester, so off I went. It took hours, as most of these things do. Steven took a very solid ssecond, going 3-1 on the night, and bringing his season record up to something like 21 or 22-6. Poor Bill hurt his knee in practice last night, and probably shouldn't have wrestled, but managed to make it through his two matches. Only one child was taken off in an ambulance tonight, so it wasn't so bad...

I think I'm going to eat some dinner and take a long, hot bath now...tomorrow I hope to rest all day...

No comments: