Saturday, November 29, 2008

feeling better

Thank goodness I am feeling better today. No diarrhea, though still bloody and gassy down there. I spent most of the day resting quietly, watching movies. etc.

I watched Helen Mirren in The Queen and it was a good little quiet and well made film. I can see why it was up for a bunch of Academy Awards. And she was first rate in her role.

Tomorrow I hope to go Christmas shopping. Dan could use some hand tools, so I will probably go to Sears fort those. Steven wants a game for his Wii, and so far Sam's Club has everyone else beat by $5, so I will probably go there for the game.

You could not pay me to go shopping on Black Friday; I have heard too many horror stories from friends who go. Today some poor Wal-Mart employee was freaking trampled to death by a mob out on Long Island. How can televisions on sale become more important than a human life?

No comments: