Sunday, May 20, 2007

the weekend

Let's see...

Yesterday morning I took Steven to the dentist and he got two fillings put in. It went well, but his mouth was a bit sore afterwards, which is to be expected.

In the afternoon I drove Dan to the eye doctor in Saline. He got his eyes dilated. While he was having that done, I went grocery shopping.

When we got home, he took a long nap, and I got started on dinner. We had spaghetti. We put rosemary and oregano and fresh garlic from our garden in the sauce, and it was really tasty!

I was really tired, so went to be really early (for me). Dan and the kids let me sleep in, and it turned out to be a fourteen hour night for me! My body felt better, but I was mentally fuzzy all day as a result.

Steven went to Onstead to watch his team play soccer (he cannot play yet, as his groin pull is still bothering him). Dan and Bill worked. Once I got moving, I did yard work most of the afternoon.

This evening I ran errands. To save gas money (and with gas hovering around $3.40 a gallon I am consolidating trips as much as possible) I went to three different stores to get things at all three.

When Dan got home he was wiped out.

I cooked a simple dinner, and sent him to the shower and bed.

I do not want to go to work tomorrow, but at least I have a four day weekend waiting for me at the end of the week! And I get to go to a Detroit Tigers game next Saturday!

No comments: