Friday, May 25, 2007

day one

Well, it has been a rainy day, so I have run errands rather than work in the garden, as I had hoped to do.

I took the kids to lunch at the Olive Garden (Bill and I love the soup, salad, & breadsticks for lunch), then we went to Bill's visit to the dentist in Saline who will be removing his wisdom teeth next week. Then I dropped the kids off at home, and went to Sears to buy Dan some new work clothes. They are having a huge sale on men's clothes there this weekend. I got some jeans on clearance for $5 and a bunch of shorts marked 50% off. I stopped off at the Chicken House and bought a big box of chicken for dinner on the way home.

It is only a little drizzly now, so Bill and I went outside to try to plant some rose bushes. But it is cloudy and therefore a bit dark, and the mosquitos were so bad we ended up coming back inside in less than five minutes. The yard needs to be sprayed really bad this weekend!!!!

Tomorrow is the Tigers game and a nice lunch and/or dinner in Greektown in Detroit. Hopefully the rain will stop long enough for them to get in a ball game!

Next Friday Bill will get the teeth removed...

No comments: