Thursday, May 17, 2007

week is winding down

I am so glad that the week is nearly over. I am really worn out. Luckily work has been very quiet this week, or it would probably be a lot worse.

As always, I am off tomorrow (on Friday). I have to take Steven in to have his cavities filled tomorrow morning at the dentist's office in Milan, and in the afternoon I have to take Dan in to the eye doctor to get his eyes dilated. Since the eye doctor is next to a nice grocery store in Saline, I can do my grocery shopping then.

I think I will make an Italian dinner tomorrow. I bought a nice rosemary plant, and the oregano and garlic survived the winter out in the garden. So I can make some pasta, and have fresh herbs in the sauce. All I would have to buy is some meat and garlic bread and salad fixings at the store, and we will have a very nice dinner!

On Friday afternoon and on Saturday, I hope to do additional yard work, planting flowers, weeding out flower beds, etc. The weather was supposed to get better today - it was so supposed to clear up and warm up - but so far it is still quite chilly and drizzly. So hopefully better weather will come in tomorrow!

I also hope to watch a couple of movies with Dan and the kids.

It should be a peaceful and enjoyable weekend.

No comments: