Thursday, May 24, 2007

and the stress sickness stuff begins again...

I had stress diarrhea nearly every day from late two winters ago until this last December, when it finally started clearing up. And tonight it started up again. I got sick all over myself on the way home from work.

Just so many bad things right now.

The Red Wings got eliminated from the Stanley Cup playoffs.

So many large unexpected and unbudgeted expenses, like having to get a new washing machine etc. etc. etc..

Bill having to have an operation (wisdom teeth).

Too many bad things happening to too many people I know - from four people (unrelated to each other) losing their mothers to cancer since January to one person having her mother being badly hurt very recently to one buddy having his wife being abruptly laid off with no warnings this week to a friend being recently diagnosed with cancer.

Work has been busy lately.

Dan has been working too many hours, and I hardly ever see him lately. I know I should be very grateful - and I am - that he is able to find work in this terrible economy - but it is still stressful to hardly ever see him, and to worry about the long hours he is working (a 16 hour day for both of the last two days) and the wear and tear on his body and mind. At age 50, he is no longer a spring chicken!

It has been a very difficult year, working full time, trying to do a lot of the housework, being sick and hurt, and home schooling my younger son.

And with Elohimfest fast approaching, I have been thinking too much about Mr. Grinch, and that always makes me sick.

No comments: