Sunday, May 20, 2007

Mother's Day

I am only about a week behind now! And there's not much reason to type in how hard we all work every day, so with this, I should be more or less caught up!

Last Sunday was Mother's Day, and Dan and the kids were dears this year.

They cooked me up a delicious breakfast, which we ate outside on the deck, even though it was a bit chilly - just because they know how much I like to eat out there.

They all pitched in and did house work, so I would not have to do any that day.

They gave me a gift certificate for an hour of therapeutic massage from a massage therapist!

Dan planted some flowers for me that I had bought the previous day and had not gotten a chance to plant yet.

And then I had to go in and work for eight hours (barf).

All in all, it was still a very nice day, though!!!

No comments: