Sunday, May 27, 2007

day three

My knee was really sore today, so I have spent a lot of the day sitting around with a heating pad on it.

I did do some laundry, and went grocery shopping, and cooked a huge dinner for everyone.

When I woke up from my nap this afternoon, the weather had cleared up very nicely, and it was a gorgeous evening. Tomorrow I might be able to finally plant those rose bushes!

Dan and Bill are working tonight. They are helping to replace all of the flooring in a restaurant in Ann Arbor. It has to be done while the restaurant is closed, so they will be working very late tonight, and early tomorrow morning.

Dan had promised me repeatedly he would be home this weekend to help out doing projects in the house and the yard. Well, he only took one of the four days off, and that as yesterday, when we went to Detroit.

He owes me a long weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Tigers are having a really bad weekend against Cleveland. They could have won the game Friday night, but one of the Indians made this fantastic catch and stopped a three game home run that might have won the game for the Tiggies. Yesterday they were winning until the awful relief pitchers came into the game. When I came downstairs, they were losing tonight as well - Maroth had a really bad first inning tonight.

No comments: