Monday, May 14, 2007

life remains very busy

Life remains very busy right now. I am going to make an effort when I get home from work tonight to try to get at least a little caught up with recording events.

I guess I will start with Muncie and work my way forward (when I get home).

To give an idea of how busy we are, here is a brief description of the weekend:

Friday: I did housework and home schooling all day and Dan and Bill worked; in the evening Dan and I went to a concert and then out to dinner

Saturday: Steven and I did house work and yard work all day; Dan and Bill worked; we did not have dinner until around 9PM

Sunday: Dan cooked a wonderful breakfast for Mother's Day; he and I did yard work; I went in and worked my eight hours

So we have been very busy. Strangely, our house and yard look no better, even though we have been busting our butts working on them, every minute we are not at work or asleep.

Then again, they might be a lot worse if we were not getting so much work in!

My lungs seem to be finally completely healed up. As far as I know, the blood pressure is under control. The knee is still a pain.

 

 

No comments: