Tuesday, November 1, 2005

It is November now , and its cold and cloudy. I have a nagging headache today, and I think its from eating too much candy at work last night. Halloween is fun, but can lead to too much sugar sometimes. We didn't even give out candy this year. I was at work, and the kids had wrestling practice. Steven is upset because he has to work out with the high school this year, even though he's only twelve. Its just that having him at the middle school practices isn't fair to the other children there. I have been told that he actually has a good shot at placing at the big Border Wars National Championships this Sunday. We will see.

I started a story for NaNoWriMo last night. It's not very good, but I am writing something other than a short poem for the first time in years. I also know I will not reach the 50,000 word goal. But I am writing again, and that is good enough for me.

No comments: