Friday, November 4, 2005

lovely Indian summer days

I am on the second day of a four day weekend right now, and it feels very good. Its such a lovely and sunny and warm day that I have been able to open up the windows for the cats.  I have never seen such a gloriously lovely autumn. I have been taking the Max, my elderly dog, out about once an hour. Its just beautiful today!

Yesterday I had a nagging headache most of the day. I was about a quarter hour late to the dealer for the Jeep's oil change, and that got freaked out phone calls from both the dealer and Dan, because I am almost always early for everything. Once we sat down and had spicy Chinese food and lots of hot tea, I did feel a lot better. Then we went and sat in a park in the Old West Side in Ann Arbor until the Jeep was ready. It was so pretty outside, and it was really nice relaxing on a bench and watching all of the children playing.

I took a day off from NaNoWriMo yesterday. It seems to have really recharged my batteries today, as I have been writing up a storm this afternoon. Dan is spending the night in Lansing with some friends tonight, so I can stay up really late tonight and get a lot done.  Hopefully, I can get a bunch of laundry done, too, sicne I am running low on clean undies.

No comments: