Friday, May 20, 2005

Just spent a very nice week at work. It was quiet, I got a great year-end evaluation, and everyone was just in a wonderful, happy mood all week long.  Wish more weeks could be like this one.

The kids are happy and excited because there is less than a month left of school, and because we are seeing Star Wars Episode 3 tomorrow night. They are both very geeked up, and Dan isn't far behind them!!  So tomorrow night he will actually get home from work early, so we can go out and eat a nice dinner someplace, and get to the theater early (we already have our tickets) to make sure we get great seats.

The rest of the weekend I hope to spend planting flowers. I usually have containers and planters and pots filled with them at the doors and on the deck, but last year I was too messed up from grief to do that. I am happy and excited to do it this year. I also want to dig out the pretty ceramic hummingbird feeders and put them up in the yard. I also will probably buy some more herb plants (peppermint or spearmint) and add those to the garden.  I keep thinking about how nicely fresh mint leaves would go with tea.

No comments: