Wednesday, May 4, 2005

Ended up working midnights on Sunday night, then afternoons Monday and today. Am exhausted, and having one of the kids home from school throwing up all day today didn't help either (I hate it when my kids get sick). Today is a bit better than yesterday, at least I made it home in one piece, yesterday on the way home I nearly got into an accident with a semi-truck on US23.  It can be difficult to drive when you are that tired.

At least there are only a couple of days left in the work week, and on Thursday we will be having a party at work for Cinco de Mayo -- Mexican food and lots of chocolate. Chocolate, after all, originated in Meso-America.  If all goes well, I will also be meeting Dan for lunch on Thursday before I go into work. So Thursday gives me a couple of things to look forward to, and that always helps when things are a bit difficult.

No comments: