Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Here is a message  I sent out to some friends earlier today:

_________________________________________________________
Oh, what a day...its 5PM here now, and my day started yesterday morning...

Got up yesterday and worked second shift...came home after midnight, picked up Californiababy and took him to University Hospital for his MRI appointment at 2AM (there is so much demand they schedule them 24-7)...came home and got the kids ready for the first day of school (their bus comes before 7AM)...got a couple of hours sleep, but it was a half day and my younger son got home all too soon...then we drove to town because my older son had a soccer game after school...then brought the kids home after the game...ran some errands (bought school supplies, etc.)...now have a few minutes before running younger son to his soccer practice...then can finally come home and make dinner, then sleep....:ick

thank God they let me have the day off from work...:faint2

______________________________________________________________

Home now, safe and sound. Dinner is in the oven, Steven is in one shower, Dan in the other. After dinner I can have my shower, then blessed sleep.  :)

No comments: