Friday, August 20, 2004

A cold and rainy day, wore a turtleneck today, it was so chilly. Took the kids out to breakfast, then run a multitude of errands, including buying train tickets for our weekend in Chicago.

Bill is off now for a soccer scrimmage in the rain and cold. I was so glad Dan volunteered to take him! I really don't like getting soaking wet in a cold rain!

Tomorrow, for our baseball game, it will be cold, but it is not supposed to be raining.

Bill's ring worm is nearly invivible now. I am so glad it is getting better!

Watched the movie Chicago last night. The singing and dancing were great -- I didn't have any idea that Richard Gere, Rene Zelwenger, and Catherine Zeta-Jones were capable of that (though I suspected Quenn Latifah was, coming from a more musical background). But the satiric message of the movie -- that with a bit of celebrity and a slick lawyer you can literally get away with murder -- left me cold.

No comments: